Ian Poulter Limited Edition Tour Bag
IJP design, the golf product business founded by Ian Poulter have announced a Limited Edition Jet Black tour bag with Raspberry and Golf Ball White highlights. This great looking bag is designed to fit all golf trolleys, and it comes with a fully branded rain cover that snaps into place.
Only 150 of these great looking limited edition tour bags have been made.
The bag is £295 – with free shipping
The tour bag has been designed and made in Great Britain. It has been embroidered with the IJP design logos and a “quintessentially British” crest (we don’t know what that means – maybe he thinks he is by Royal Appoinment?) and Ian Poulter’s signature.
Every bag comes with:
- An additional front panel for personalised embroidery
- Multi-functional pockets with branded IJP zips
- 1 Main pocket, with 2 large side pockets, umbrella pocket and 8 additional storage pockets
- 6 Grid divider
- Fully branded hood for protection in wet conditions
- IJP branded zips throughout
- Embroidered IJP branding throughout
- Detachable padded branded strap